The forms listed below are the most frequently used forms. Log in to your account or contact us if you have questions about which form to use.


Participation Agreement (PDF)

Use this form to:

  • Enroll in the plan
  • Change your contributions
  • Select or change beneficiaries
  • Select or change investment options

Manage my money

Incoming Assets Form (PDF)

Use this form to:

  • Roll money over from other retirement savings accounts into your City of Chicago Plan
  • Decide which investments you want the rollover money to go into
  • Decide if you want to enroll in Asset Rebalancing

Manage my account

Payout Request Form (PDF)

Use this form to:

  • Select your payout options when you end your employment or retire
  • Request a payout
  • Stop current payouts
  • Change a current payout
  • Restart a payout
  • Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) required at age 70½

Beneficiary Change Form (PDF)

Use this form to change beneficiary information:

  • Select primary and contingent beneficiaries
  • Change how your money will be divided between your beneficiaries
  • Remove and add beneficiaries

Automatic Deposit Authorization (PDF)

Use this form to add or change your checking or savings information for automatic deposits to your bank account.

Form W-4P (PDF)

Use this form if you’d like to have more federal income tax withheld than is required.

Purchase of Service Credits (PDF)

Use this form to:

  • Use all or a portion of your Deferred Compensation Plan account balance to purchase permissive service credits
  • Repay service credits to a governmental defined pension plan

Manage someone else's account

Alternate Payee Distribution Form (PDF)

Use this form if you're an alternate payee, such as a former spouse or a dependent of a Plan member to request your first payout/distribution.

Beneficiary Distribution Form (PDF)

Use this form for the initial distribution, if you're a beneficiary, to report the death of a Plan member. Please remember to submit an original or certified copy of the death certificate and a copy of your driver's license.

Divorce (Domestic Relations Orders)

Follow this link to view/print the information you and your attorney will need to provide in the event of a divorce.

Military Leave

Follow this link to view/print information on how to notify us if you are going on military leave.

Modal Dialog Start Close

You are going to a page that is not part of this website

We make no endorsement of its content or guarantee of its accuracy. If the Continue button does not work, the page may have been moved or removed.

Please consider logging out of your account before you proceed.

Modal Dialog End