City of Chicago Plan offers workshops for participants nearing or in retirement
Each quarter, we offer seminars on topics such as: sources of retirement income; various ways of obtaining distributions from your Plan account; investing strategies even in retirement; and for those approaching retirement, ways to maximize contributions into your Deferred Compensation Plan account.
- Select from the following sessions the date, time, and location most convenient for you.
- Spouses or significant others are welcome.
- Please reserve your seat at least two days before your preferred session.
- To do so, register online or
- Call 855-457-CITY (855-457-2489), opt. 3
|Session 1||5:30 - 6:30 pm||Wednesday, August 1, 2018||Nationwide Chicago Office||205 W Randolph St, Suite 1540
Chicago, IL 60606
|Session 2||6:00 - 7:00 pm||Monday, August 6, 2018||Chicago Public Library – Clearing Branch
||6423 W 63rd Place
Chicago, IL 60638
|Session 3||5:30 - 6:30 pm||Tuesday, August 7, 2018||Chicago Public Library – Roden Branch
||6083 N. Northwest Highway
Chicago, IL 60631